Our Friendly Instructors Will Guide You Through The Course.
Doing your Maritime Safety Queensland, and Boatsafe approved PWC (Jetski) licence course couldn’t be easier than with Licence to Boat. Our simple to follow step-by-step system will guide you through your licence quickly and easily. We are located at Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast.
- Our online theory course will guide you through the theory component of your jetski licence step by step.
- Attend a practical assessment/lesson with our instructors, Ben or Mike on our modern Jetski. We will help you patiently through the practical part of the course until you are confident and capable.
It really couldn’t be easier!
- Practical can be completed in an 1 hour
- Convenient location at Rivershore Camping Ground
- Simple step-by-step online theory
- Small groups (Max 5, usually less)
- Set your own pace for the course
- Start your today, have your licence tomorrow!
Completed your online theory course at home (or at work!) at your own pace, then book your practical assessment. There are a Maximum of 5 people on any course, offering you more personal and friendly experience. (Larger group bookings are available)
Once your theory is complete, the practical part of your course can be completed in a couple of hours. You don’t have to spend your whole day sitting in a stuffy classroom!! Practical courses are taken on the beautiful Maroochy River, just minutes from Maroochydore town center. We meet at the brand new Rivershore resort, which offers us an excellent training location.
Your first step will be to take the Boatsafe PWC validation test, any questions which arise from that will be explained by your instructor Mike or Ben. Then it’s straight onto the PWC. We will be using a modern and fully compliant vessel for your comfort, safety and enjoyment.
Ben or Mike will help you identify the different parts of a Jetski, explain safety, manoeuvering and voyage planning, and then it’s onto the water. You take control and your instructor will guide you through the required elements until you are competent and confident.
It’s as easy as that!
Once competent we will issue you with a statement of competency, This must be presented to Transport and Main Roads Queensland (TMR) within 6 months, you then pay their fee to receive your licence.
Please note: The statement of competency is not a licence, it must be taken to TMR within 6 months to gain your licence.
What to bring:
- Photo I.D.
- Swimmers and a towel
- Drinking water
You must complete the theory element prior to the date of your practical training.
[instashow columns=”1″ rows=”2″]