The Sunshine Coast is made up of more than 100km of sparkling coastline, dotted with stunning beaches, stylish villages such as Noosa, and bustling coastal towns like Maroochydore, Caloundra and Mooloolaba.
Queensland can be an overachiever when it comes to boating, showing off with favourable conditions, plenty of fish biting, and World Heritage-hugging waterways. Whether you travel by yacht, houseboat, cruiser or tall ship, there’s a boatload of offshore spots to explore, and what better way to do that, than on your own boat! However, you will need a licence first and that’s were we come in!
Are you looking for a place to do a boat or jetski licence on the Sunshine Coast? then you have come to the right place. Licence to Boat are a specialist Boat and jetski licensing company, and we are located in Maroochydore on the Sunshine coast.
Licence to Boat is a Queensland Government approved Boatsafe, RMDL (Boat) and PWC (Jet Ski) licence training provider.
Licence to Boat courses are run on the Maroochy River, offering a safe, fun and practical training environment. The commencement point for our courses is in Driftwood Restaurant and Bar at Rivershore Resort Big 4 Resort, its just 1 min from the Bradman Ave, Sunshine Coast Motorway turn off, making it easily accessible from many Sunshine Coast suburbs.
There is parking available at the resort and refreshments are available from the onsite cafe/restaurant.
Doing your Maritime Safety Queensland, and Boatsafe approved RMDL (Boat) or PWC (Jetski) licence course couldn’t be easier than with Licence to Boat. Our simple to follow step-by-step system will guide you through your licence quickly and easily. We are located at Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast.
- Our online theory course will guide you through the theory component of your boat or jetski licence step by step.
- Attend a practical assessment/lesson with our instructors on our modern and comfortable Boat and Jetski. We will help you patiently through the practical part of the course until you are confident and capable.
It really couldn’t be easier!
- Practical can be completed in a few hours
- Convenient location at Rivershore Camping Ground
- Simple step-by-step online theory
- Small groups (Max 5, usually less)
- Set your own pace for the course
- Start your today, have your licence tomorrow!